Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We be jammin'


So... there is more going on in my life than just moving. Hard to believe... I know. My very good friend Melissa came over yesterday and I showed her how to can jam and make butter. Just for future reference, when the recipe says it will yield 8 jars, they really mean 12!! We prepared for 8, and got surprised!! Since she's my visiting teaching companion, we decided to give these to our sisters, which makes me happy. And Dave wants me to make some for him to give the ladies in his office. So tomorrow I get to buy stuff to make more!! But I like that type of stuff, so it's all good! Doesn't it look pretty?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

So pretty! I'm very impressed!

Shillig Family said...

That is so cute! I love it! You are awesome!

Missy said...

How cool!!! I had so much fun watching you make jam :) It is great for later. I know I would rather make that than eat the store bought stuff. you are awesome!!!