Friday, February 13, 2009

At least they make me laugh...

So we had to call maintenance tonight. Why you ask? Because my sweet little 2 year old locked herself in the hallway bathroom. Not even joking. Apparently she was in there playing, and shut the door with the lock engaged. She's a smart little bugger because she knows she'll get in trouble if she's caught playing in the bathroom. Her solution? Shut the door. She was locked in there for about an hour before we even realized it. We could hear her playing, so we thought she was just in the playroom. It wasn't until Nora came in the living room crying because she had to potty and couldn't get in that we realized something was amiss. After trying on our own for about 10 minutes to get in, we decided it was best to just make the call. And when the guy came, we just had a good laugh. And Layni thought it was the funniest of all. She's cute. I'm glad my kids make me laugh. Otherwise they probably wouldn't have survived this long.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Sounds just like my kids again. So funny. My kids have done that several times. In fact, I found out after maybe a month or less of being here that I can unlock the doors with a screwdriver. If you need help again, just give me a call hehehe