Thursday, February 5, 2009

OMGeee!!!

It's raining! That's just about awesome. I miss rain.

I would seriously like to know how many starving African children Rachel Ray is expecting me to feed with her "Tex Mex Mac and Cheese". Seriously Rachel Ray? A pound of pasta? My two kids and I will be eating that for lunch for a month. Lame.

Layni actually took a nap today. A real nap, not a "I'm going to be really quiet and make a big mess of my sisters clothes" nap. Maybe she'll be tolerable this evening. Things are always better around here when the baby has slept.

That's all. Back to your regularly scheduled programing.

1 comment:

Katlin said...

Well she IS from an Italian family and we all know how they generally populate in 3's.

Plus... I think her family runs a restaurant in Vermont now or something...