Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Top 10 Reasons I want to have this baby already

1. So I will stop waddling like a duck.

2. So people will stop looking at me sympathetically because I'm so huge out in front.

3. So I can stop taking this medicine that gives me all the jitters of a triple shot mocca without the chocolatey flavor.

4. So I can wear heels again.

5. So we will be 3 months away from moving, rather than 5.

6. So Nora will quit telling people that Mommy throws up in the potty.

7. So I have an excuse not to wash dishes every night.

8. So I can get 5 lbs of weight off my bladder.

9. So my mom will stop bugging me about naming him Jakob rather than Daryn. Once it's on the birth certificate, all debate stops yo.

10. I don't really have a 10th reason, but I'm sure I'll think of something soon.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Yeah, there is a reason why we didn't tell anyone what we were naming Alice before she made her debut. You should have heard the disapproving surprise when we called people and told them her name. But, haha, they couldn't even try to dissuade us otherwise.

Katlin said...

But you waddling is SOOO cuuute.

And as for your mom... Lordie... I can only imagine the reactions we're gonna get when/IF we tell Loren that we're naming our daughter Serenity Justice Mackenzie. MY family loves it. His family? Bunch of yanks...

And that's all I gotta say about that.